Search Google

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

自認文情並茂的回信

Dear Sir,

I wanted to publish this paper.
After all, my CV would look better if there is a publication in it.
However, considering my schedule in August is totally unpredictable, and I don't want to give you an impression of taking military service as an excuse to quit the game.
I will keep in mind the rules and principles you have taught me and work on this paper during the periods I am available.
Sometimes I did not fulfill your requests or made mistakes, but I did not do it in purpose.

After being your student for 2.5 years, I have learnt and changed a lot.
I appreciate the knowledge and spirit that I learn from you.
Wish you the best luck in Google.

Sincerely,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Come on! You are raping me!"

This is one kind of reply message.

Anyway, good luck!

Miles MH Chen said...

夠了喔